Receive Your Complimentary eBook NOW!
"Hugh Young's Ten Golden Rules of Equity Investing"
Hugh Young is a star fund manager at Aberdeen Asset Management, with over 25 years' experience and a dazzling record of returns
He has marshalled Aberdeen portfolios through numerous market cycles, and in this eBook reveals the secrets of his success, accompanied by the witty illustrations of cartoonist Fran Orford.
- Check how minority shareholders have been treated in the past
- Remember that companies are about people not assets
- Balance sheet strength is critical
- Understand what you're buying
- Be wary of over-ambition
- Think long term
- Benchmarks are measuring devices not portfolio-construction tools
- Take advantage of irrational behaviour
- Do your own research
With this free eBook you will also receive updates in your email about future Harriman House offers.
Offered Free by: Harriman House
Other Resources from: